- Monday to Friday from jam 8:00 pagi hingga 5:00 petang dan
- Saturday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- The charges set in the First Schedule of the Road Transport Order (Provision of Parking Places and Taxi Stands) (Labuan Municipal Council) 1995 are RM0.50 for the first hour and RM0.70 for the second hour and subsequent hours.
Q3 : What enforcement action is taken if the vehicle parked does not comply with the Road Transport Order (Provision of Parking Places and Taxi Stands) (Labuan Municipal Council) 1995 enforced by Labuan Corporation?
- The action of issuing compound offer notice
- The action of clamping the wheels of a vehicle
- The action of transferring the vehicle to the Labuan Corporation depot
Q4 : What action needs to be taken if you receive a compound offer notice, vehicle wheels are locked or vehicle is transferred to Labuan Corporation depot?
- Make the decision to pay according to the rate and time period set out in the schedule listed on the back of the compound offer notice received and make the payment at Local Counter Labuan Corporation, Enforcement Department, 5th Floor, Menara Perbadanan Labuan or UTC Counter, Labuan Central Market.
- Settle payment of RM50.00 to unlock vehicle wheels at the same counters as stated above.
- Please make your way to the Enforcement Department to make a claim. The charges are as follows:
- – Moving charges (tow) : RM200.00 (Car)
- – Moving charges (tow): RM50.00 (Motorcycle)
- – Storage charges: RM20.00 (Car)
- – Storage charges: RM10.00 (Motorcycle)
Q5 : What are the consequences or actions on individuals who fail to settle the payment of the Labuan Corporation compound offer notice?
- A Compound Payment Reminder Notice will be sent to the vehicle owner (after 30 days of outstanding compound offer notice payment)
- Notice of court action will be sent to the vehicle owner (after 60 days of outstanding compound offer notice payment)
- An investigation paper will be opened, and the case will be referred to the Magistrate’s Court F.T. of Labuan (after 90 days of outstanding compound offer notice payment)
Q6 : To date, how many cases have been referred to the court relates to the offence of Road Transport Order (Provision of Parking Places and Taxi Stands) (Labuan Municipal Council) (1995)?
- Year 2017 – 8 cases filed in court
- Year 2018 – 27 cases filed in court
- Year 2019 – 21 cases filed in court
Q7 :Saya bekerja di pusat bandar dan untuk mengores kupon letak kereta 8 hingga 9 keping setiap hari adalah suatu perkara yang sukar.
- Please use the monthly parking pass at the rate of RM100.00 per month or RM300.00 for 3 months or RM600.00 for 6 months.
Last Update24/05/2021 - 01:26pm
Info Korporat - Siaran Media Permohonan Lesen Baharu Pemberi Pinjam Wang Corporate Info - Media Broadcast Perutusan KPE Penafian Perolehan - Tender Sebutharga Suara Anda MySejahtera