IntroductionThe Integrity Unit was originally one of the functions of the Human Resource Management Department which manages the issues of integrity and discipline of officers and staff of Labuan Corporation (LC). However, in line with the government’s decision, the Integrity Unit was established on 1 August 2015 and placed under the supervision of the Office of the Chief Executive Officer of Labuan Corporation. This is intended as a focal point to the management of integrity-related issues in LC. This unit is responsible for monitoring compliance with laws, policies and guidelines related to the disciplinary management of officers and staff to strengthen the integrity of LC. In addition, this Unit Officer is responsible for conducting inquiries and investigation into complaints of misconduct that are not criminal in nature against LC officers and staff.
ObjectiveImprove the integrity of LC members through the implementation of strengthening programs, monitoring, management of complaints related to misconduct / crime and efficient disciplinary management as well as achieving optimal results.
- To ensure governance best practices are implemented in LC;
- To ensure the cultivation, institutionalization and implementation of integrity in LC;
- To detect and confirm complaints of misconduct as well as violations of the code of conduct and ethics in the LC and ensure appropriate follow-up action is taken;
- To receive and take action on all complaints / information on misconduct and violation of the code of conduct in LC;
- To ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and
- To implement the secretariat functions of the Disciplinary Committee for Management and Professional Groups as well as Support Groups in LC.
- To ensure that all complaints of misconduct by officers and staff are processed within three (3) working days.
- To resolve ordinary disciplinary cases within four (4) months from the date of existence of the prima facie case.
- To implement integrity strengthening program at least five (5) times a year.
- To hold LC Level Anti-Corruption Committee (ACC) Meetings three (3) times a year.
ContactAddress: Ground Floor, Blok A, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan Jalan Merdeka, Peti Surat 81245 87022, Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan Office Line: 087-418632 (KUI) 087-418633 (PPTK) Fax: 087-581823
Kemaskini terakhir 07/07/2021 - 06:26pm