- Labuan Corporation Health Unit processes health certificate applications received from licensed food premise operators in F.T. of Labuan. This health certificate is for premise licensees, food providers, servers and others related to food handlers for customers.
- Injection forms are given to food handlers and they are advised to go for anti-typhoid injections at any private clinic
- The supporting documents required for each application are:
- A copy of the applicant’s identity card or identity document
- One (1) picture of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s business license or workplace premises
- Validity period of Health Certificate (health examination) is Once (1) a Year.
- The validity period of Anti-Typhoid Injection is once every three (3) years.
- No fees or charges are levied for this service (application for a certificate (card) of health) subject to future changes.
Officer to Contact:
- Mr. Amir Paduan bin Datu Daniel (087-408641)
- General Unit (087-408666)
Last Update23/05/2021 - 06:49pm
Info Korporat - Siaran Media Permohonan Lesen Baharu Pemberi Pinjam Wang Corporate Info - Media Broadcast Perutusan KPE Penafian Perolehan - Tender Sebutharga Suara Anda MySejahtera