- 1. LAW ENFORCEMENT
- The Enforcement Department is the department responsible for implementing law enforcement actions that are submitted to the Labuan Corporation. Enforcement actions are carried out through the method of issuing warning notices, compounding offences, vehicle wheel clamps, removing (towing) vehicles, equipment, goods or materials confiscation, closing business premises and conducting investigation papers for the prosecution process in Court.
- All enforcement actions implemented are aimed at educating / disciplining all people of the F.T. of Labuan in particular to comply with the laws enforced by the LC which performs the functions of the Local Government in the F.T. of Labuan.
2.1. COMPOUND OFFER NOTICE (FIRST LEVEL)
- Compound payment is in accordance with the set schedule (from the date the offer notice is issued) and there is no reduction in the compound issued by operation.
|Bil||JUMLAH HARI||JUMLAH BAYARAN (RM)|
|1||1 hari hingga 14 hari||RM15.00|
|2||15 hari hingga 30 hari||RM30.00|
|3||31 hari hingga 60 hari||RM50.00|
|4||61 hari hingga 90 hari||RM80.00|
|5||91 hari ke atas||RM100.00|
- A compound offer notice is a notice issued to an individual, company, business / organization found to have committed an offence under the law which is vested in the Labuan Corporation.
- Compound payment (first stage) can be paid at the Enforcement Department Counter 5th Floor of Menara PL, Central Counter, UTC Central Market or Wisma PL Local Counter.
2.2 COMPOUND PAYMENT REMINDER NOTICE (SECOND LEVEL)
- A yellow compound payment reminder notice is issued if payment is not received within thirty (30) days from the date the compound offer is issued.
2.3 COURT ACTION REMINDER NOTICE (THIRD LEVEL)
- A red court notice will be issued if payment not received within sixty (60) days from the date the compound offer is issued.
2.4 PROSECUTION ACTION IN COURT (FINAL STAGE)
- Preparation process for the investigation paper in order to obtain prosecution permit form the Attorney General’s Office will begin if the compound offer is not settled within Ninety-One (91) days from the date the compound offer is issued.
3. OFFENCE CAUSING CLAMPING OF WHEEL AND TOWING (VEHICLE/EQUIPMENT)
- Blocking path or parking lots;
- Illegal parking;
- Leaving the vehicle in the parking lot for more than two (2) days without a coupon;
- Parking vehicle in the motorcycle parking lot
- Parking motorcycle in the car parking lot
- Parking vehicle, motorcycle or equipment in the walkway or
- Parking a derelict vehicle or any part of it in public
4. CHARGES TO UNLOCK OR TOW AND IMPOUND LOT
|BIL||KESALAHAN DI BAWAH PERUNTUKAN|
A) AKTA JALAN, PARIT DAN BANGUNAN 1974 (AKTA B133) ATAU 1961 (Sabah No. 11 Tahun 1961) Undang-Undang Kecil Majlis Perbandaran Labuan (Mencegah Kekotoran) 1992
|Caj Pengalihan||Caj Penyimpanan (Kadar Harian)|
|1.||AKTA JALAN, PARIT DAN BANGUNAN 1974 (AKTA 133) ATAU ORDINAN KERAJAAN TEMPATAN 1961 (Sabah No. 11 Tahun 1961) UNDANG-UNDANG KECIL MAJLIS MAJLIS PERBANDARAN LABUAN (MENCEGAH KEKOTORAN PERKARA 6(1)(c)|
(Meletakkan barang melebihi masa yang diperlukan untuk memungah/ memuatkan barang dagangan)
|2.||AKTA JALAN, PARIT DAN BANGUNAN 1974 (AKTA 133) ATAU ORDINAN KERAJAAN TEMPATAN 1961 (Sabah No. 11 Tahun 1961) UNDANG-UNDANG KECIL MAJLIS PERBANDARAN LABUAN (MENCEGAH KEKOTORAN PERKARA (6)(d)|
(Meletakkan barang/ benda berkaitan dengan perdangangan)
Kerja menggunakan jentera forklift dan lori kren (berat barang tidak melebihi 10 tan)
Kerja menggunakan jentera kren dan lori panjang (berat melebihi 10 tan)
|RM20.00 (Ukuran barang tidakj lebih dari 10’ x 10’)
RM25.00 (Ukuran barang tidak lebih dari 10’ x 20’)
(Ukuran barang lebih 10’ x 20’)
|3.||AKTA JALAN, PARIT DAN BANGUNAN 1974 (AKTA 133) SEKSYEN 46(1)(e) |
(Kayu kayan, besi sekarap, kereta buruk)
|4.||AKTA JALAN, PARIT DAN BANGUNAN (AKTA 133) SEKSYEN 46(1)(f)|
(Sampah kebun, sampah dapur, sampah perniagaan)
|5.||AKTA JALAN, PARIT DAN BANGUNAN (AKTA 133) SEKSYEN 46(1)(g) ATAU ORDINAN KERAJAAN TEMPATAN 1961 (Sabah No. 11 Tahun 1961) UNDANG-UNDANG KECIL MAJLIS PERBANDARAN LABUAN (MENCEGAH KEKOTORAN) PERKARA 6(1)(e)|
(kereta/ motosikal yang diletakkan di siar kaki)
5. IMPOUND LOT
All vehicles or equipment or goods subject to transfer/confiscation will be stored at the impound lot of the Enforcement Department located at Jalan Haji Ismail, Labuan FT.
Kemaskini terakhir 21/05/2021 - 02:57pm