Department of Tourism, Culture and Arts
- To promote and develop the Labuan tourism industry which is capable of generating local economic growth
- To promote, stimulate, facilitate and work on the development of arts, culture, shopping and sea sports as tourist attractions.
- To develop, stimulate, facilitate and work on tourism development, arts development, culture, sports and recreational activities
- To carry out tourism activities, tourism research, research and training
- To prepare and publish Labuan tourism promotional materials
- To develop, coordinate, organize, and update Labuan tourism websites
- To plan and organize various tourism activities and programs that can attract tourists to Labuan
- To supervise and operate equipment, facilities and tourism allocation
- To develop the art of music and dance based on national integration
- To develop and expand the local culture without losing its originality
- To increase tourism attraction products in Labuan
- To enhance Regional Cooperation related to tourism in the BIMP-EAGA
We always practice an excellent work culture and give high commitment in performing each of the following responsibilities:
- To promote, stimulate, facilitate and undertake the development of national arts and science culture, sea sports and recreational activities through the organization of related events and expand the involvement of people of all races.
- To develop, stimulate, facilitate and operate the tourism industry based on culture, arts of natural beauty, historical heritage, shopping and sea sports to meet the diverse tastes of domestic and international tourists.
- To organize courses, trainings and seminars in the field of tourism to produce a professional workforce, artists and art activists who are creative and can provide high quality services.
- To increase and add tourism infrastructure and products from time to time to meet the tastes of local and international tourists.
Department of Tourism, Culture and Arts,
1st Floor, Block A, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan
Jalan Merdeka, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan