Corporate Affairs Department Frequently Asked Questions
- Complaints about delays/no action;
- Unfair action;
- Lack of public facilities;
- Weaknesses of rules/laws or shortcomings of policy implementation;
- Abuse of power or misappropriation;
- Misconduct of members of the public;
- Failure to follow prescribed procedures;
- Enforcement failure; and
- Unsatisfactory quality of service.
- Garbage management and hygiene
- Drainage and sewerage problems
- Streetlights (specify pole number)
- Be there in person at the Local Counter in Block B, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan
- Writing correspondence
- Via email
- Through a website or portal; and
- Through print or electronic media
- Via WhatsApp (013-5888665, 019-7878665)
- Name of Complainant
- Complaint Location
- Complaint Details
- Acknowledgement of Complaint Received Letter will be issued immediately or sent within 1 working day with a reference number attached, and name as well as the office address of the officer who can be referred.
- All valid complaints will be investigated and will be given feedback and answers on the status of the complaint within the stipulated time. If the complaint takes a long time to resolve, the complainant will be contacted and informed when the feedback will be provided.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the explanation given, the complaint can be re-submitted stating the reasons for dissatisfaction. Complaints will be reviewed and new explanations will be given within the stipulated time.
- Every genuine complaint submitted must be resolved within 2 months.
- However, if the complaint is simple, it will be resolved immediately, otherwise, if the complaint is complicated, a longer investigation period is required.
All transactions can be made using the address, telephone number, email or Click the Complaint Form in the website provided as follows:-
Corporate Affairs Department
Menara Perbadanan Labuan
Peti Surat 81245
87022 W.P. LABUAN
Talian Utama : 087-408 600
Talian WhatsApp: 013-5888665 & 019-7878665
E-mail : [email protected]