Public Complaint Management
Public complaints are divided into several categories including:
- Complaints about delays / inaction;
- Unfair action;
- Lack of public facilities;
- Inadequacy of rules / laws or shortcomings of policy implementation;
- Abuse of power or irregularities;
- Misconduct of members of the public;
- Failure to follow established procedures;
- Enforcement failure; and
- Unsatisfactory quality of service.
The main types of complaints that can be submitted to Labuan Corporation are as follows:
- Garbage management and hygiene
- Ditches and drainage problems
- Streetlights (specify pole number)
How to make a complaint to Labuan Corporation
- Present yourself to the Local Counter in Block B, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan
- Writing correspondence
- Via email
- Via website or portal; and
- Via print or electronic media
- Via WhatsApp (019-7878665, 019-7878665)
Process of making a complaint/feedback through a website or portal
Go to LC Official Website at https://www.pl.gov.my/
Click the “Contact” menu
Click on the Complaints / Feedback section and you will continue to enter the sispaa link at https://pl.spab.gov.my
Click the “New feedback” menu and register the complaint details according to the instructions given
Langkah memproses aduan awam oleh pihak Perbadanan Labuan
- Letter of Acknowledgement will be issued immediately or sent within 1 working day with a reference number, telephone number, and name as well as office address of the officer who can be referred.
- All authentic complaints will be investigated and will be given feedback or answers on the status of the complaint within the stipulated time. If the complaint takes a long time to resolve, the complainant will be contacted and informed of the feedback time.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the explanation given, the complaint can be re-submitted by stating the reasons for dissatisfaction. Complaints will be reviewed and new explanations will be given within the stipulated time.
Complaint investigation process
- Every authentic complaint submitted must be resolved within 2 months.
- However, if the complaint is simple, it will be resolved immediately, otherwise, if the complaint is complicated, a longer investigation period is required.
All matters pertaining to the lodging of a complaint can be made using the address, telephone number, email or Click the Complaint Form in the website provided as follows: –
Departmetn of Corporate Affairs
Menara Perbadanan Labuan
Peti Surat 81245
87022 W.P. LABUAN
Main Line : 087-408 600
WhatsApp Line: 019-7878665 & 019-5988665
Email : [email protected]