To provide financial and accounting services to LC and LC customers which include:
- Accounting for LC revenue and expenses
- Supervise and prepare the annual budget
- Make payments for LC expenses and payments to contractors and suppliers
- Manage the payment of salaries and staff allowances
- Provide financial information and reports
- To issue cheques to pay all LC expenses and cheque claims for various allowances paid to staff.
- To pay salaries and fixed allowances, monthly overtime allowances to employees through individual savings accounts at local banks
- To receive various revenue collection at Wisma PL payment counter.
- To deposit collection of income into the bank every day
- To regulate and manage procurement through direct purchase, quotation and tender
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other financial and accounting information for LC management
- To assist and provide financial and accounting advice to the Divisions in LC
- To answer financial inquiries from the Internal Audit Division and the National Audit Department.
We promise to:
- Issue payment cheque within 5 working days from the date of receipt of complete and orderly documents ready for payment
- Pay staff salaries and allowances no later than the 25th day of each month
- Consolidate the record of revenue and deposit the revenue into the bank every day
2nd Floor, Blok A, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan
Jalan Merdeka, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan
Last Update11/11/2021 - 09:05am