- To review, prepare, propose and implement business licensing policies / guidelines of Labuan FT.
- To manage, control and issue business licenses, advertising licenses, entertainment licenses, liquor licenses and others.
- To control and ensure the development of healthy business activities and continuously improve the delivery system of the licensing sector.
- To enforce licensing laws and conditions.
- Secretariat to the F.T. of Labuan Licensing Board (Excise Act 1976)
- To manage and supervise lots and stalls of business and small traders / hawkers.
To implement and manage business license applications and regulate business activities based on the following regulations:
- Local Government Act 1976
- Trade Licensing Ordinance 1948 (Sabah Cap)
- Entertainment (Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur) Act (1992) 
- Moneylenders Act 1951
- Excise Act 1976
- Petroleum (Safety Measures) Act 1984
- Licensing of Trades, Business and Industries (Federal Territory of Labuan) By-Laws 2016
- Licensing of Food Establishment (Federal Territory of Labuan) By-Laws 2016
- Market Licensing (Federal Territory of Labuan) By-Laws 2016
- Licensing of Hawkers (Federal Territory of Labuan) By-Laws 2016
- Undang-undang Kecil Majlis Perbandaran Labuan (Pengurusan Sekerap) 1968
- Labuan Municipal Council (Dealing in Scrap) By-Laws 1968
- Labuan Municipal Council (Hotels and Lodging Houses) By-Laws 1968
- Labuan Municipal Council (Advertisements) By-Laws 1992
- To process and provide the results of business license application (not risky) within 5 working days.
- To process and provide results of business license application (risky) within 21 working days.
- To process and provide results on new hawker license application within 5 working days.
Ground Floor, Wisma PL Block B
87022 W. P. Labuan.
087-452821 / 822 / 823