- To promote the Enforcement Department as a respected Department in terms of its function to enforce the law. menguatkuasakan undang-undang.
- To provide firm and ethical, procedural and friendly services, as well as not adopting a policy of partiality in implementing law enforcement.
- To maintain the excellent standing of Labuan Corporation as a reputable organization.
- To be an example to other departments in the organization especially as a uniform unit.
- To develop the quality of the Labuan community as a whole in compliance and cooperation with the enforced legal policies of Labuan Corporation.
- To make the membership of the department a uniform unit group of Local Authorities, as an example to other Local Authorities
laws which have been enacted, as seen below:
1.1.1. Local Government Act 1976
1.1.2. Roads, Drains and Buildings Act 1974
1.1.3. Entertainment (Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur) Act 1992
1.1.4. Money Lenders Act 1951
1.1.5. Local Government Ordinance 1961
1.1.6. BY-LAWS OF ORDER AND METHODS OF ENFORCEMENT
18.104.22.168. LABUAN MUNICIPAL COUNCIL (ANTI-LITTER) BY-LAWS 1992
22.214.171.124. LABUAN MUNICIPAL COUNCIL (HOTELS AND LODGING HOUSES) BY-LAWS 1992
126.96.36.199. LICENSING OF TRADES, BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIES (FEDERAL TERRITORY OF LABUAN) BY-LAWS 2016
188.8.131.52. LICENSING OF HAWKERS (FEDERAL TERRITORY OF LABUAN) BY-LAWS 2016
184.108.40.206. LICENSING OF FOOD ESTABLISHMENT (FEDERAL TERRITORY OF LABUAN) BY-LAWS 2016
220.127.116.11. LICENSING OF MARKETS (FEDERAL TERRITORY OF LABUAN) BY-LAWS 2016
18.104.22.168. ROAD TRANSPORT (PROVISION OF PARKING PLACES AND TAXI STANDS) (LABUAN MUNICIPAL COUNCIL) ORDER 1995
22.214.171.124. ENTERTAINMENT RULES (FEDERAL TERRITORY OF KUALA LUMPUR) 1993
1.2. Compounding of offences under the law.
1.3. Capture of animals / livestock roaming the streets.
1.4. Assist in eradication of illegal housing / squatters.
1.5. Receive complaints, investigate and take action pertaining to harassment.
1.6. Assist other units / departments in the implementation of related work, especially licensing, proportional tax and hawker control.
1.1. The payment and complaints counter are open according to the scheduled time:
HARI MASA ISNIN HINGGA KHAMIS 8:30 pagi – 12:30 tengah hari
2:00 petang – 04:00 petang
JUMAAT 8:30 pagi – 11:00 tengah hari
2:00 petang – 04:00 petang
1.2 All Public Complaints Cases will be resolved within 15 working days in accordance with the stipulations of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
1.3. Ensure the waiting period does not exceed 5 minutes for customers over the counter/call-in customers and that they are given quality and courteous treatment.
1.4. Approval for car parking lot application will be processed according to the established procedure in addition to prioritizing customer requirements.
1.5. Ensure that each compound issued is in line with the provisions of the Law enforced by Labuan Corporation.
5th Floor, Menara Perbadanan Labuan
Jalan Okk Awang Besar, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan