Human Resource Management
To establish a human resource management system that is effective, efficient and productive.
- To manage matters on service for the officers and staff of Perbadanan Labuan as shown below:
- To study and manage the annulment, grading and establishment of posts in the organisation.
- To study the needs and establishment of new posts.
- To manage the intake of new officers and staff based on the Legislation for Public Servants (Appointment, Upgrading and Sacking of Service) 2005.
- To manage posts including the confirmation of positions, disbursements of pensions and placements of officers and staff.
- To administer all aspects related to leave based on the General Order - Bad C
- To manage matters on safety of the officers and staff.
- To manage applications for Housing and Travel allowances.
- To coordinate the SISPEN / HRMS System.
- To administer the Performance Evaluation Report (LNTP) for officers and staff.
- To administer matters pertaining to the Declaration of Properties for officers and staff.
- To manage the Training and Career Development as follows:
- To plan, identify and coordinate internal and external training activities.
- To develop curriculum and training programmes.
- To organise General and Specialised Induction Courses.
- To study and plan strategic human resource management.
- To dispense counseling service to officers and staff.
- To provide and manage courses and the Skilled Level Assessments on the Perbadanan Labuan level.
- To handle applications to attend conferences, seminars and study tours.
- Become secretariat to:
- The Committee on Monitoring of Courses
- The Competency Board
- The Counseling Unit
- The Panel on Human Resource Development Board (PPSM)
- The Promotions board
- The Disciplinary Board
- The Inter-Department Board (MBJ)
- The Personnel Committee.
The Client's Charter
- To manage the appointments of officers and staff
- The filling in of jobs through advertisements to be made within two (2) months of advertising.
- Management of matters relating service
- To process leave applications within three (3) days after the applications are received.
- To give confirmation of jobs to qualified personnels within one (1) week from date of approval by the Head of Departments.
- To process service allowances that are in order within three (3) weeks from date received
- To update service record books and the Department Personnel System (SISPEN) or Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) for the officers and staff from time to time.
- To manage and execute policies from time to time on development performance, promotions, discipline and awards following existing guidelines.
- To process matters pertaining to retirement of officers and staff within three (3) months.
- To ensure all documents on retirement which are in order are submitted to the Pensions Department of JPA within six (6) months before the officer or staff retires.
- To manage Training and Career Development by:
- Procesing applications to attend courses, training or examinations within three (3) days after the approval of the application.
- Ensuring that every officer and staff attends a course for at least seven (7) days a year.
- To accept and process applications for practicum from students of IPTA or IPTS within seven days from the date of getting an approval from the heads of departments.
- To organise meetings for the Courses or Training Monitoring Committee at least four (4) times a year.
Human Resource Management Department,
Ground Floor, Block B, Wisma Perbadanan Labuan (Temporary)
Jalan Merdeka, P.O Box 81245,
87022, WP Labuan
Office Line :-