e-Participation Policy aimed to initiate the culture and practice of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in enhancing the Labuan Corporation service quality .
LC always recognise public involvement to enable the agency to explore wider perspective, information resources and potential solutions to improve the result and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, dialogue and better consultation, and orderly governance.
The objective of e-Participation is to involve citizens in development policy and decision making process through the use of information and communication technologies.
Therefore, LC welcomes the participation by the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Do not degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Control your statement, avoid removing the offensive language and parochialism.
- Do not encouraged to chat or send sentences to avoid from the main subject.
- Topics and links to pornographic websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement / topic not violate 'COPYRIGHT LAW', 'TRADEMARK', 'PATENT' and others.
- DO NOT use the e-participation column as a place to do any contests, pyramid schemes, quick rich scheme, internet money skimmed, chain letters, junk e-mail, either commercially or otherwise.
- Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as "Trojan horses", "worms", "time bombs", "cancel boots" or whatever softwares or programs that may damage the operation of a another user's computer.
- The administrator of the e-participation should not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on e-participation column in any situation. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in the column are borne by the individual.
- The administrator of the e-participation column entitled to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The administrator of e-participation column reserves the right to amend the Policies and Guidelines on e-participation at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- As a participant or any statement released in e-Participation column, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the Guidelines on e-Participation.