Coordination, Observation and Assessment Impact Survey
"To Coordinate, Monitor and Implement Proposals and Development Projects for Perbadanan Labuan."
- To prepare and monitor development programmes or projects of Perbadanan Labuan under the Five Year Malaysia Plan.
- To coordinate preparations for the annual development budget of the Perbadanan; as well as for the Half-Term Study of the Five Year Malaysia Plan.
- To coordinate and monitor the implementation of the Supervision System of the SPP II Project of Perbadanan Labuan.
- To prepare and coordinate the physical and financial reports for Perbadanan Labuan's development projects under the Five Year Malaysia Plan for monitoring and information purposes.
- To dispense a secretariat service to the planning development and monitoring meetings of the Perbadanan.
- To be a secretariat to the different levels of meetings on the progress development projects for the Perbadanan and the Federal Territory.
- To assist in monitoring and oversee projects that are behind time and problematic through the Special Unit Team for Perbadanan Labuan.
- To prepare and coordinate all projects that are obtained from sources or ministries other than the Ministry of Federal Territories.
- Be responsible in preparing periodic reports on development projects of the Five Year Malaysia Plan for the Perbadanan.
- To coordinate the preparation for the Development Assessment Programme for Perbandanan's projects.
Coordination, Observation and Assessment Impact Survey Unit
6th Floor, Menara Perbadanan Labuan
Jalan Okk Awang Besar, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan
Office Line :-