Development & Engineering
|The Objectives |
- To ensure that the implementation of infrastructure, tourism and public facility projects are the best and continuous for Labuan and the neighbouring islands so that the declaration "Labuan, the International Garden Island of Borneo" can be realized
- To ensure that all public facilities, roads, drains, mechanical service systems and street lighting under the jurisdiction of Perbadanan Labuan are always in satisfactory condition and at manageable cost.
- To plan, outline and implement development projects under the Malaysia Plan are undertaken with the best design that are people and environment friendly, efficient project management according to the Financial Directive and at manageable cost.
- To maintain public facilities such as roads, drains and road devices in the city, housing areas and the suburbs are always in a satisfactory condition.
- To maintain mechanical service systems at recreational areas and in buildings such as lifts and air conditioning are always in satisfactory condition.
- To maintain street, traffic and decorative lightings are always working to give Labuan an attractive ambiance.
- To process applications for water and electricity connections; as well as enforce regulations set by Perbadanan Labuan.
|The Client's Charter |
- To investigate all public complaints within three (3) days and to take immediate action if necessary with regards to damages to buildings, roads, drains, recreational facilities, street lighting and other public amenities under the jurisdiction of Perbadanan Labuan.
- To process applications for approval to connect water and electricity within two (2) weeks.
- To ensure that burning of solid waste is done within 24 hours for the Perbadanan's waste or on the same day after been given approval for private sectors.
- To make evaluation on all tenders and quotations.
Development & Engineering Department
6th Floor & 7th Floor, Menara Perbadanan Labuan
Jalan Okk Awang Besar, Peti Surat 81245,
87022, WP Labuan
Office Line :-
6th Floor:-087-408649 / 087-408733
7th Floor: 087-408695 / 087-408578